Frank William Boreham 1871-1959

Frank William Boreham 1871-1959
A photo F W Boreham took of himself in 1911

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Boreham Writings into Chinese?

I have discovered this week through Read/WriteWeb that the Chinese web site, YeeYan, translates articles from English language blogs into Chinese so that Chinese language readers can enjoy and make comments.

The goal of YeeYan is “to discover valuable contents in foreign languages and to provide high quality Chinese translations for them.”

Calling Chinese Readers
I am aware that some of the readers of The Official F.W. Boreham Blogsite are from China, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan. I wonder if there is a demand and an interest for articles on this web site to be translated into the Chinese language.

F. W. Boreham Publications into Chinese?
I haven’t had time to discuss this matter with my John Broadbanks Publishing partner, Michael Dalton (he is so busy responding to people’s orders for Lover of Life, which is hot off the press).

I wonder if translating Boreham's 55 books into the main Chinese languages might be the next step for taking Boreham into a new dimension?

Do let me know if you are interested in seeing (and helping to get!) Boreham books translated into Chinese.

Geoff Pound

Image: YeeYan logo